$10 — 9 hole — Random Teams Selected
Open to all members and non-members. You can just come play; eating is optional.
Carts are not provided, but may be available.
Every other Tuesday Night @ 6PM
|April 27-28th||3-Man Scramble|
|May 25th||3-Man GLOW ball|
|May 27th||Memorial Scramble|
|June 29-30th||4-Man Scramble|
|July 4th||July 4th Scramble|
|July 27-28th||2-Man Chicago 4 Ball|
|August 10-11th||2-Man Scramble|
|September 2nd||Labor Day Scramble|
|October 5th||3-Man GLOW Ball|
Rules and Regulations
U.S.G.A. (United States Golf Association) Rules govern all play except as modified by local rules.
- All guests must register before play.
- Keep carts 30 feet from greens.
- Repair ball marks on greens.
- Replace divots.
- Ball hit in lake on holes #1, #7, and #8, place ball back of pond. 1 Stroke penalty.
- Out of Bounds – Defined by fences on holes #3, #4, #5, and #6.
- Invite faster players to play through.
- Shirts required.
- Membership tags must be attached to golf bags and displayed at all times when on ECC property.
Visitors & Non-members
Visitors are welcome with board permission and must be escorted by a member of ECC and may not be a resident of Webster County and/or must live beyond a 15 mile radius outside of Eupora. Prospective members may visit the club three (3) times with a member escort and/or prior board permission.
Any guest must be accompanied by the member who is his or her host except children and grandchildren of members and those who have permission as stated above.