Eupora Country Club 2016
9 hole Weekly Golf League
June 26th – August 5th
CONTACT: Blake McMullan (601) 527-1102 or email@example.com
You can play your 9 hole challenge on any given day of the week.
Price: $60 Per Player ($30 if Member)
Challenge This Week: July 31 – Aug 5th: Back 9
- 6 weekly challenges of 9 hole golf
- Golf League Prizes (based on number players, max 4 flights, min 6 per flight)
- Golfers will be divided by age (Men1 – 15u, Men2, Men3 – 60o; women the same) Must have min of 4 golfers to create group.
- Carts are not provided
The Eupora Country Club would like to give Men & Women an opportunity to compete in a weekly golf league with their peers, meet new people, and enjoy this great asset in Webster County.
Flights will be randomly selected off of a random draw based on the score of a random week. (Example: The golfer will submit his/her score weekly at the end of the season a random number will be given to said golfer and this will become their flight round. Blake submits: 45, 44, 43, 45, 44, 43 …random number determined on August 5th is 3. Blake is flighted as a 43.)
Text or Call: Blake McMullan (601) 527-1102
Like us on Facebook “Eupora Country Club”
- Play your own ball.
- Turn in a 9 hole score during the week.
- Schedule is posted. You can play multiple challenges in a week.
- Scores from weekly challenge will be released on Saturday afternoon. It does not matter if they are submitted on Sunday.
- The same hole cannot count for 2 different challenges.
- Non-Members must text Blake McMullan before or during their challenge.
- Non-Members will be given a decal to signify they are registered in league.
- You can play the 9 holes on any given day Sunday – Saturday.
- New week starts on Sunday.
- No Mulligans.
- Max score on any hole is 8.
- Please abide by all Eupora Country Club course rules.
- Have Fun!!
June 26 – July 2: Front 9
July 3 – July 9: Back 9
July 10 – July 16: Even (2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18)
July 17 – July 23: Odd (1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17)
July 24 – July 30: Front 9
July 31 – Aug 5th: Back 9
You can take a picture and email/text score to Blake McMullan. If you need additional accommodations they can be arranged.